2020 Women & the VOTE
A Year of Celebration
2020 Women & the VOTE is a non-partisan collaborative community project based in Northern Colorado. It was created to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of the Women's Suffrage Movement through the arts and civic engagement. Community organizations hosting events/programs honoring the history and impact of Amendment 19 are invited to share their information with us. We, in turn, will list the events and assist with finding collaborative partners, volunteers and audiences.
2020 Women & the VOTE welcomes the opportunity to share programming outside of our region.
2020 CALENDAR OF NORTHERN COLORADO EVENTS
- Fri, May 29Harrington Arts Alliance
- Fri, Apr 10Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanitie
- Sun, Mar 29Namaqua Unitarian Universalist Congregat
- Fri, Mar 13Loveland Museum/Gallery
- Thu, Mar 12Loveland Museum/Gallery
- Thu, Mar 05Loveland Museum/GalleryMar 05, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMLoveland Museum/Gallery, 503 N Lincoln Ave, Loveland, CO 80537, USAA dramatic retelling of the Suffragists’ fight for the 19th Amendment, focusing on the 1913-1920 years of heated activism. Presented by CSU Emerita Professor Jean Wyrick, sponsored by the Larimer County League of Women Voters and the Northern Colorado chapter of the National Organization for Women
- Sun, Mar 01Loveland Public Library
- Thu, Feb 20Loveland Museum/Gallery
- Thu, Feb 13Loveland Museum/Gallery
- Wed, Feb 12Loveland Museum/GalleryFeb 12, 2020, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PMLoveland Museum/Gallery, 503 N Lincoln Ave, Loveland, CO 80537, USAIn this workshop women are invited to create symbols & timely sayings on painted canvas to bring to life each woman's place in history. FEE: $50 ($40 Museum Members). All registrations are handled through the Loveland Museum, 970-962-2410.
- Sat, Feb 08Loveland Museum/Gallery
- Sat, Feb 08Loveland Museum/GalleryFeb 08, 2020, 10:00 AM – Apr 05, 2020, 4:00 PMLoveland Museum/Gallery, 503 N Lincoln Ave, Loveland, CO 80537, USAThis nationally juried art exhibition will present artist's reflections upon the 100th Anniversary of Amendment 19, the history of women's suffrage and/or the continued quest for voting equality. FREE
- Mon, Jan 20Loveland Public Library
PUT YOUR EVENTS ON OUR CALENDAR
Send us your complete event details, a square image and your contact info to have your event added to this listing. Email us at:
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.
Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.